COVID-19 UPDATE – Hacienda Crossings
March 18, 2020
As the coronavirus continues to make headlines both here and abroad, our hearts go out to all those affected in our area and throughout the world. We are taking all necessary precautions for maintaining a safe environment which is our top priority to help protect the safety of our community.
In compliance with the order from the county health department, and for the health and safety of our community, Hacienda Crossings has closed most of its operations. Some stores may still be open based on the government’s order that ‘essential’ retail remain in operation and some of our dining locations will be providing take-out/delivery services. Please check individual restaurants and stores for their modified or closure details.
We continue to monitor the situation and the government’s response. Hacienda Crossings fully supports each of our business partners at the Center in their individual decisions to help stop the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic.
Here are the steps we are taking:
- Frequent disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces in the center daily
- Postponement or cancelation of any Center sponsored events
- Encouragement of practicing the recommended social distancing
The CDC reminds us that there are several steps for any virus that we can take to protect our health and those around us. We encourage everyone to follow these measures:
- Washing hands frequently with soap and water
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- If you do become sick with respiratory symptoms like fever and cough, please stay away from work, school or other people to avoid spreading illness
We want you to truly know that we consider you a real part of the Hacienda Crossings family, and that we care about your health and safety above all else.
Hacienda Crossings Management Team
If you would like to learn more about COVID-19, we recommend visiting government health websites for the most up-to-date information: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/