Blood Drive Dates & Times:
Friday, September 9th 11am – 3:15pm
Saturday, September 10th 11am – 3:15pm
- Advance appointments can be scheduled here Hacienda Blood Drive Appointment Link
- All successful donations will be tested for COVID-19 antibodies.
- We are taking additional safety measures due to COVID-19. https://www.vitalant.org/COVID-FAQs
- Potential donors are encouraged to review Blood Donor Qualifications prior to making an appointment. Donor Qualifications
- Double Red Cell Donation – Power Up Your Donation: To meet the demand for blood, Vitalant is optimizing your blood donation with the double red cell program. A double red cell donation enables a donor to give two units of red blood cells during one appointment. To learn more Click here.
- Due to social distancing, we are asking that everyone arrive for their appointment on time.
- The donation process takes about an hour. With social distancing, it might be a little longer.
- Donors should arrive well hydrated and nourished.
- 16 year old ONLY need Parental Consent Form Signed. Click Here
- Donors need photo identification with first and last name