HACIENDA CROSSINGS IS OPEN AND FOLLOWING STATE OF CALIFORNIA GUIDELINES
Be Safe Together
Our hearts go out to all those affected by COVID-19 in our area and throughout the world. We are taking all necessary precautions for maintaining a safe environment, our top priority is to help protect the safety of our community.
Our restaurants are open for outdoor dining, pick-up and delivery – indoor dining is prohibited at this time. Regal Theater is temporarily closed. Our stores are open and each are monitoring the 25% capacity rule.
Hacienda Crossing fully supports each of our business partners at the center in their individual decisions to help stem the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic.
Wearing a mask is also required statewide Click here for details. We thank you for helping us keep our community safe.
Below are the persistent steps we are continually taking to ensure safety and health at the center:
- Frequent disinfecting of commonly touched surfaces in the center throughout each day/night, including, but not limited to, doorhandles and handrails
- Postponement or cancellation of any in-center sponsored events
- Encouragement for the recommended social distancing in common areas within Entertainment Village and throughout the center walkways
The CDC reminds us that there are a number of steps that we can take to protect our health and those around us from any virus. We encourage everyone to follow these measures:
- Washing hands frequently with soap and water
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose or mouth
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- If you do become sick with respiratory symptoms like fever and cough, please stay away from work, school or other people to avoid spreading illness
We want you to truly know that we consider you part of the Hacienda Crossings family and that we care about your health and safety above all else.